This charmingly quaint bird feeder will ignite romance in your garden. Watch as a range of beautiful garden birds perch and feed together. The feeder has been made with love and constructed from responsibly sourced timber; it's the perfect blend of style and functionality.
Attract a range of birds: Enjoy Sparrows, Tits and a whole range of garden birds up close.
Easy to Clean: This hanging bird feeder is easy to fill and wipe clean when required. It's very easy to set-up too, the rope simply attaches to a hook or branch.
Size: W21cm x D20cm x H30cm
Colour: Light Blue
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.