This decorative jester-style bird feeding station comes with five hooks, four feeders, one mesh tray and one drinks tray. It's a sanctuary for garden birds and will create a hive of activity.
Complete Bird Feeding Kit: includes a bird bath with support ring, a feeding tray, one seed feeder, one steel peanut feeder, one fat ball feeder and one suet feast feeder.
Easy assembly: You can easily put this feeding station up by connecting the tubes together and screwing on quick fitting accessories.
Anti-rust material: the powder coated metal is rust-resistant, extending the life of the product.
Size: 226cm high, when fully extended
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2.Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.