PESTFree+ Ultrasonic Deterrent
PESTFree+ is an Ultrasonic pest deterrent designed to keep unwanted pests out of your garden, such as cats, foxes and pine martens. In addition to the PestFree model the PESTFree+ has LED lights that come on when the PIR is triggered, this gives the effect that the pest is being watched by a predator and we have had some excellent results for deterring animals such as Mink, Weasel and Stoats.
Pest Free+ helps protect birds, fish ponds, flower beds and lawns.
The built in motion sensor detects movement and body heat, this triggers the LED lights and a 10 second ultrasonic burst and which will repeat if the animal has not left the protected area.
Works in most weather conditions
PESTFree+ is designed to run trouble free day and night all year round and in all weather conditions from -30 C to +60 C. The low voltage computer controlled micro circuitry is completely sealed inside the unit, the only deterrent with this feature, so that in the unlikely event of water entering inside, it will still continue to function and be absolutely safe to touch.
Easy to use
PESTFree+ can be moved and positioned at ground level in seconds or secured at the base of walls, fences and trees. Simply clip in a 9v PP3 Alkaline battery (not included, sold under sku code PP3-9v) or use the optional mains adaptor kit (sku code 12vMAK), then it switch on.
PESTFree+ mains power advantages:
For maximum power and economy use the optional mains adaptor kit (sku code 12vMAK): Available as an additional option when you click the BUY button
The mains adaptor is recommended because the average battery life is 2 -3 months, requires 1 x 9v PP3 alkaline battery.
- Maintains operation at peak efficiency as opposed to the declining power of batteries
- The ultrasonic alarm is increased by 30%
- Long term economy - costs just a few pence per month to run
- Completely safe - only the thin 30ft 12-volt bell wire runs outdoors to the unit
- Passive infrared sensor detects body movement and heat.
- Electronic micro-circuitry and computer controlled microchip activates signal as an animal enters protected area
- High quality speaker emits series of modulating ultrasound frequencies 20-45 kHz
- On/off switch plus red l.e.d. light
- Positioning stake
- Secure all weather high impact casing
PestFree+ ultrasonic pest deterrent specifications:
- PIR viewing angle: 100 degree
- Detection Range: up to 10 meters
- 2x LED lights that look like eyes
- Area of protection: Approximately 88 square meters
- Battery life: approximately 2 - 3 months
- Power supply: x1 PP3 9v battery
- Optional mains power: Yes (not included)
- Red LED: Yes, for showing when active or low battery warning
- Output frequency: sweeping from 20-45khz
- Includes Mounting Stake: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes. Not submersible
- Warranty: 2 Years