This clever window bird feeder attached easily to the outside of any window so even without a garden, you can still attract a range of birds and watch them up close.
Clear Material: Enjoy Sparrows, Tits and a whole range of garden birds as they fly through your garden and feed right in front of your eyes.
Easy to Clean: This window bird feeder is easy to fill and wipe clean when required. It’s very easy to set-up too, no tools are required!
Easy to assemble: The feeder comes with suction cups which simply attach to a clean window surface for a sturdy bird feeding experience.
Durable material: The feeder is made from tough and durable weatherproof acrylic material which ensures the feeder will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
Size: W30cm x D10.5cm x H12.5cm
Material: Acrylic Plastic
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.