Garden birds will love this dome-shaped bird feeder that easily hooks to a branch or bird feeding station. It affords shelter for birds and unobstructed views of your garden. The adjustable height allows you to control which type and size of birds you wish to attract.
Clear Material: Enjoy Sparrows, Tits and a whole range of garden birds as they fly through your garden and feed under the safety of this unique dome feeder.
Easy to Clean: This dome bird feeder is easy to fill and wipe clean when required. It’s very easy to set-up too, no tools are required!
Hanging hook: The feeder comes with a built-in hook to easily mount it on branches, stands, string or simply have it free-standing.
Durable material: The dome feeder is made from tough and durable weatherproof acrylic material which ensures the feeder will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
Material: Acrylic Plastic
Size: 16cm x 16cm x 23.5cm
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.