No garden? Don’t worry! These balcony bird feeder dishes simply clamp onto a balcony or ledge ready for a range of beautiful garden birds to feed from.
Easy to Clean: The feeding dishes are easy to empty and wipe clean, when required. They simply slide up and out of the metal ring.
Easy assembly: The dishes simply clamp onto a balcony or ledge, so no tools are required to assemble.
Durable material: The strong feeding dishes are made from tough plastic material which ensures they will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
Please note: Dishes must be clamped to a flat surface (not suitable for a rounded balcony ledge).
Size: W42cm x D7cm x H19cm
Material: Metal & Plastic
Colour: Black & White
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.