National Nest Box Week Competition: Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to UK residents aged 13+. The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 21st February 2023. Competition entries are limited to one entry per person.
All entries must be submitted digitally via the public comment section under the Gardenature Facebook competition post.
By entering the competition, you agree to be contacted by Gardenature by private message on Facebook to obtain your postage address for your free FSC UK Wildlife Guide.
FSC UK Wildlife Guides are only available while stocks last.
Competition entrants cannot choose a specific FSC UK Wildlife Guide; these will be chosen by Gardenature at random and posted to competition entrants for free. No cash alternative to the FSC UK Wildlife Guide will be offered, nor is this offer transferable.
Competition prize includes: 1 x Bird Box, 1 x Battery WiFi Camera, 1 x Solar Panel.
The competition winner will be selected at random. The competition winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of the competition closing date by direct message on Facebook and must respond within 30 days of the notification email to claim the prize. If no response is received within 30 days, another entrant will be selected at random. No cash alternative to the competition prize will be offered, nor is the prize transferable.
The competition winner may be announced publicly via Gardenature’s social channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, but not in any way to be personally identifiable (first initial, surname and region may be used).
For all entries, we reserve the right to use the photos in association with the campaign digitally. In all cases, the photographer retains all rights of their respective image.
Gardenature reserves the right to remove, delete or refuse any entries from the competition for any reason.
By submitting images to this competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Gardenature Limited and will indemnify Gardenature Limited against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by Gardenature Limited;
- they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by Gardenature Limited and will indemnify Gardenature Limited against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
- Gardenature Limited have permission to use the imagery provided across their marketing channels as long as full credit is given to the image owner.
The information given in these Terms & Conditions is correct, but Gardenature Limited reserves the right to change any of it without prior notice. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any breach of these Terms by an entrant will void their entry.
Gardenature Limited, 8-9 Baker Close, Oakwood Business Park North, Clacton on Sea, Essex CO15 4BD