This heavy-duty metal bird feeder tube features six perches and carries twice as much seed, meaning more birds can feed at one time and less refills are needed. Simply hang the feeder from a feeding station or hook and watch as a range of garden birds enjoy the abundance of seeds.
Easy-fill: The lid of the feeder simply slides upwards for easy refilling of bird food.
Easy to Clean: The feeder is easy to fill and wipe clean when required. It’s very easy to set-up too, no tools are required!
Hanging hook: The feeder comes with a built-in hook to easily mount on branches, stands or string.
Durable material: The strong feeder is made from tough and durable steel and plastic which ensures they will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
Size: W13cm x D8cm x H43cm
Material: Heavy duty steel & plastic
Colour: Hunter Green
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.