These heavy duty, durable bird feeders are stylish and functional. There are three feeders included: a nut, a seed, and a fat ball feeder. Attract a range of garden birds and get closer to nature all year round.
Easy-fill: The lids of the feeders simply slide upwards for easy re-filing of bird food.
Easy to Clean: The feeders are easy to fill and wipe clean when required. It’s very easy to set-up too, no tools are required!
Hanging hook: The feeders come with a built-in hook to easily mount on branches, stands, string.
Durable material: The strong feeders are made from tough and durable steel which ensures they will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
Size: W8.5cm x D8.5cm x H23.5cm
Material: Heavy duty steel
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.