Garden birds will love this acorn-style bird feeder. It comes complete with a hook to easily attach it to a nail or branch. This decorative feeder can be filled with peanuts and nut, and by loosening the suspension ring, the lid can be removed to easily refill the feeder when required.
Unique design: The acorn design takes its inspiration from nature. The unique design will look great in a range of outdoor spaces to attract garden birds.
Easy to Clean: This bird feeder is easy to fill and clean when required. It’s very easy to set-up too, simply hang it where you desire.
Hanging hook: The feeder comes with a hook to easily mount it on branches, feeding stations or pegs.
Size: W14cm x D14cm x H22.5cm
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.