Bench Anchor Kit for Soft Ground (with tool)
If you are planning to put your garden bench in a front garden or a public place, then the last thing you want is for it to disappear during the night!
These ground anchor bench fixing kits are designed to help secure your bench to the lawn or patio area. This is a do-it-yourself easy fit ground bolt kit for outdoor picnic tables and benches.
Soft Ground Fixing Tool instructions
- Two brackets per bench, fix one each side on diagonal legs such as front Left rear Right.
- Take a stake and place in position over one of the brackets you have fixed to a leg.
- Slide the fixing kit cylinder over the fixing kit bolt.
- Line the fixing kit cylinder and bolt over the the stake and using a club hammer knock the stake into the ground up to the cylinder sleeve
- Remove the sleeve and slide the bolt into the top of the stake, hammer until flush. This will release the barb fluke in the bottom of the stake so it will hook itself into the ground.
- Remove the bolt and repeat for further fixings.
Bench fixing kit includes:
- 2 Bench Brackets
- 2 Earth Anchors
- Security Screws
- Fixing Tool (can be used multiple times)
Bench ground fixing kit Details:
- Protect your wooden furniture from thieves
- Easy to install
- Anchor 45cm below ground
- Tamper proof screws included in pack