AHD Camera Kit 1080p
New for Autumn 2020
AHD Camera kit Includes:
- Colour AHD 1080p Camera with audio. Features include a 4 mm Lens and an 87 degree viewing angle for close up viewing, pre-set adjustable focus
- Camera Bracket for quick release
- Weatherproof 3 core AV/DC cable. Choose the length you require to run from the nesting box to your TV (Select Cable Length above)
- Mains plug, regulated 100-240v AC / 12 volt DC (Indoor use)
- DC Splitter Cable
- AHD-HDMI Converter. Converts an AHD video and audio signal to HDMI for the easiest way to connect to your TV. (HDMI lead not included)
- Camera Warranty 3 yrs
The Mini AHD Camera
The Gardenature mini AHD camera is packed with technology such as an intelligent Light Sensor to cleverly adjust the image quality to suit its environment, this produces a full colour HD 1080p resolution image right down to very low light levels. Not only this, the light sensor also serves to adjust the x10 infrared night vision LEDs to a graduating on/off, gently supplementing loss or gain of natural light levels with an invisible IR. The result of this outstanding technology is that we can now produce high definition colour images by day and crisp black and white images when there is not enough natural light. This mini AHD camera also incorporates a highly sensitive microphone so you can hear as well as see what's going on. The camera has a 3MP / 4.0 mm lens which produces an 87 degree viewing angle, the perfect setup for viewing right up close. The lens will have already been pre-focused but it can very easily be adjusted to suit different applications.
Please note that the mini AHD camera is not waterproof, it is intended for use in sheltered positions only.
How does it all work?
A professional x3 core weatherproof cable (Audio/Video/12v DC) plugs into the camera, the other end of the cable needs to be routed into your property. The cable plugs are black, yellow and white. The black is for mains power and connects to the (included) 240/12v regulated DC mains power plug for connection to an available plug by your TV. The remaining RCA yellow (video) and white (audio) connectors fit into their corresponding colour coded inputs on theAHD-HDMI Converter(included). Connect the Converter to your TV using an HDMI cable (not included). Switch on at the mains plug, then select the appropriate HDMI channel on your TV, sit back and wait for the show to start!