Browning Spec Ops Elite
The New Spec Ops Elite HP4 features the highest quality 22 MP image resolution and invisible, adjustable power “Night Vision” IR illumination that reaches up to 90 ft.
The Spec Ops Elite HP4 camera also features an incredible 1920 x 1080 Full HD video processor, capable of producing stunning video footage of your wildlife that can be easily viewed on a computer or big screen TV. Additional features include include a 2“ color view screen and Smart IR Video, which continues to record video footage while movement is still detected in front of the camera.
SD Card Management options allow you to overwrite older images on the SD card if the memory is full. The Spec Ops Elite HP4 is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards. This camera is perfect for surveillance of animals that are easily spooked, as well as a great security camera around your home or property.
Accessories for this Browning trail camera are offered when you click the 'BUY' button above.
Browning Spec Ops Elite Features:
- 22 MP (megapixel) images. Adjustable down to 4 MP
- 2” Colour Viewing Screen for camera view, playback and menu setup
- 90 ft No Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.1 - 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for
Perfect Night Photos
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time between Images
- Selectable start/stop image timer
- SD Card Memory Management Options
- 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Audio (5 sec.- 2 min. length) upto 60FPS
- 16:9 Widescreen Video
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8th sec)
- Smart IR Video: allows continued motion recording for up to 2 mins
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline, Rechargeable and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Time lapse (daytime only).
- Requires 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 0.2 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Image Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- 6ft Camera strap with heavy duty buckle
- Two Year Warranty