Mini Dome IP Camera Kit
This weatherproof 4 megapixel IP camera has a fixed 2.8mm lens that provides a viewing angle of 104 degrees making it ideal for use where you may need a wider view such as in a Kestrel or Bird of Prey nest box, bird or animal enclosure. The lens can be manually adjusted to get the best angle to suit your project and there is a built in Mic so there is the added bonus of Audio too!
Image quality is excellent, the mini dome IP camera boasts an impressive 4MP HD resolution of 2592 x 1520 supporting up-to Ultra H.265 compression, It delivers an impressive Full colour HD clarity during the day and has a black and white (smart) infrared night vision of up to 15 meters.
This small IP dome camera can be viewed as a standalone camera via a downloadable App, connection is required directly to your broadband router, simply scan the unique QR code and view from anywhere anytime.
Optional on-board recording can be made to a MicroSD Card (not included). The camera is powered using the included POE injector or it can be connected to a POE NVR (Network Video Recorder) to form or create a CCTV network. Power runs down the cat5e (external) Ethernet cable to the camera so it does not require a power supply outside.
Please select the cable length you require in the drop down box above.
Part Wireless option
If you want to put your IP camera down your garden and don't want to run a cable, take a look at these Passthrough Powerline Plug-in Adaptors which are available at additional cost.
Powerline plug-ins are a good alternative to cabling and a great way to stream high definition IP cameras up to 300 meters, but you will need to make sure outdoor and household plugs are on the same ring main.
You can plug your IP camera cable into one Powerline adapter ideally located in your garage or shed mains power socket. Next, plug the receiving Powerline adapter into another mains plug where an Ethernet cable can reach your router. It really is plug and play!
Note: If you use these adapters the supplied POE injector will need to provide power to the camera from the Powerline adapter closest to the camera and not at the broadband router end.
Additional options are offered to you when you click on the BUY button. If you are unsure and need advice, please call and we will be pleased to assist and recommend suitability.
Mini Dome IP Camera Features:
- Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
- Resolution 4MP (2592 x 1520), POE
- 2.8mm Lens, Viewing Angle 104.1°(H). Manually adjustable
- Built-in Microphone
- Smart IR, Up To 15m IR Range
- Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- WDR, OSD, Triple Streams, Micro SD Card slot (max 128GB)
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- VCA - Line Crossing, Face Detection (see Features)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile S)
- Temperature Range -35°C to 60°C
- Wide Voltage Range (±25%)
- Metal Housing, IK10 and IP66 Rated
- Image Sensor: Aptina CMOS (1/2.7")
- Resolution: 4MP
- Effective Pixels (H x V): 2592 x 1520
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1/6https://cdn.evance.me/portal/web/1951/100000s
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: ≥55dB
- Iris: Electronic
- Back Light Compensation: Via OSD Menu
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Digital Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
- Gain Control: Auto
- Sync Mode: Internal
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Lens: Fixed 2.8m Lens
- Field of View: 104.4°
- Scanning: Progressive Scan
- Onboard Recording: Yes, to MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Day & Night: IR Cut Filter (Smart IR)
- Minimum Illumination: Colour 0.02Lux, 0Lux with IR on
- IR Range: 10-15m
- IR Control:CDS Auto
- Ethernet: RJ45 10/100
- Supported Protocols: IPv4,IGMP,ICMP,ARP,TCP,UDP,DHCP, RTP,RTSP,RTCP,DNS,DDNS,NTP,FTP,UPnP,HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,SSL
- ONVIF: Supports ONVIF (Profile S and G)
- POE: Yes
- Main Stream: 2592x1520@20fps
- Sub Stream: 1920x1080@30fps
- Power: 12V DC (+/- 25%)
- Housing: Metal
- Power Consumption: Max 5W
- Operating Temperature: -35°C https://cdn.evance.me/portal/web/195 +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% RH
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Approvals: CE / FCC
- Weight: 200g
Built-in Microphone: Yes
Audio I/O: Audio in (x1), Audio out (x1)
This Mini Dome IP Camera Kit contains:
- 4MP Mini Dome Camera with 2.8mm lens (adjustable positioning)
- Tilt Camera Collar Bracket (for cable management and viewing angle)
- Cat5e weatherproof cable (choose length required above)
- POE Injector
- Short patch cable