CCD Swift Nest Box
CCD Swift Nest Box
Swift Nest Box with Camera
This Swift Nest Box, with its pre-installed camera, has been handcrafted in 18mm Redwood Cedar that has been responsibly sourced (certified PEFC), and built to last for many years.
This kit contains:
- High quality western red cedar swift box
- Ultra High resolution CCD camera with Infrared (black & White) Illumination enabling viewing 24 hours
- Integral microphone to hear as well as see what's going on inside the Swift Box
- User adjustable focus lens (pre-set)
- Weatherproof 3 core cable for bird box TV. (12v Regulated Mains adaptor
- Fixing screws
- TV Scart plug (RCA Yellow / White) optional TV input
- Instruction sheet full of useful tips to help maximise the chances of swifts nesting in your new box
This CCD Ultra High Resolution 700 TVL (TV Line) Sony Effio chipped Camera has been designed specifically for use with Gardenature camera nest boxes and bird feeder camera kits. This colour bird box camera has a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LEDs on/off supplementing loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR (infrared). This bird box camera produces high resolution colour images in full light of day and sharp black and white images in low or even no light levels. The camera also houses a highly sensitive microphone so you can hear as well as see what's going on. This bird box camera has a 3.6mm lens which produces a 92 degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit alternative applications.
The Rest of the System
A professional x3 core cable (Audio/Video/12vDC) is already connected to the camera in the roof of the nest box, the other end of the cable needs to be routed into your property. The cable plugs are black, yellow and white. The black is for mains power and connects to the (supplied)12V DC power adaptor / plug. The remaining RCA yellow (video) and white (audio) connectors can either plug into a spare AV/AUX socket on your TV, / DVD recorder, or a spare TV scart input using the (supplied) scart adaptor. Switch on at the mains plug, then select the appropriate AV channel on your TV, sit back and wait for the show to start! All very easy but if you need any help we are just a phone call away.