Woodstone Seville Nest Box
These heavy duty nesting boxes are manufactured from a mix of concrete and wood fibres, WoodStone® nest boxes safeguard against attacks from predators including woodpeckers, cats and squirrels. The material insulates the nest which creates a more consistent internal temperature than an ordinary wooden bird box.
A removable front panel allows easy access for cleaning out the box at the end of the bird nesting season.
Clean the stone nesting box after the chicks have fledged. To remove the front panel simply turn the two screw hooks 180 degrees. If a second brood follows then the nest box must be cleaned again in the late autumn.
If you are hanging the woodstone nest box on a tree, we recommend use of the supplied aluminium nail or screw.
- 28mm hole nest boxes will be used by Tree Sparrows, Blue Tits, Coal Tits and Great Tits.
- 32mm hole nest boxes will be used by Great Tits, Pied Flycatchers, Tree Sparrows and House Sparrows.
- The Oval entrance hole can be used by all suitable species but is particularly good for House Sparrows and Redstarts
Woodstone Bird Box Specifications:
- Hole Size: Oval, 28 or 32 mm (select above)
- Width: 20.5cm
- Height: 31cm
- Length: 20cm
- Weight : 6.6g
- Material Woodstone
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
|Select Hole Size:||28mm|