Woodstone Garden Nest Box
This bird nesting box is manufactured from a mix of concrete and wood fibres, WoodStone® nest boxes safeguard against attacks from predators including woodpeckers, cats and squirrels. The material insulates the nest which creates a more consistent internal temperature than an ordinary wooden box.
A removable front panel allows easy access for cleaning out the box at the end of the bird nesting season.
This woodstone bird box has an integrated loop which means the box can be freely suspended rather than mounted to a wall or tree.
- 28mm hole nest boxes will be used by Tree Sparrows, Blue Tits, Coal Tits and Great Tits.
- 32mm hole nest boxes will be used by Great Tits, Pied Flycatchers, Tree Sparrows and House Sparrows.
- The Oval entrance hole can be used by all suitable species but is particularly good for House Sparrows and Redstarts
Woodstone Bird Box Specifications:
- Hole Size: Oval, 28 or 32 mm (select above)
- Width: 20.5cm
- Height: 31cm
- Length: 20cm
- Weight : 6.0g
- Material Woodstone
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
|Select Hole Size:||Oval|