The Bird House
This woodcrete bird box house is designed for fixing to a tree trunk, wall or fence using the hanging bracket on the back. It is warm, dry and secure for its occupants and also provides a decorative feature in any garden
The Bird House Features:
- Low maintenance - just fit and forget
- Highest occupancy rates
- Ideal for most small hole nesting birds
- Easy-open mechanism for inspection and cleaning
- Easy to hang on wall, fence or tree - supplied complete with aluminium Hanger
- The choice of bird care professionals - millions sold
Schwegler Bird House, Dimensions:
- 330H x 210W x 150D mm
- Entrance Hole 32mm
- Weight 3.7kg
Schwegler Woodcrete Bird Boxes
These nest boxes are especially made to exacting standards by Schwegler using their unique WoodcretePLUS™ material - an incredibly tough, durable mix of sawdust, concrete and clay that is rot-proof, predator proof and impervious to the worst weather. Their excellent insulating properties will keep any nesting brood warm and sheltered, and their smart, natural looks will stay good for decades to come.
- During 50 years of use, Schwegler bird boxes have proven to be exceptionally long lasting - usually well in excess of 25 years.
- Schwegler materials provide precisely the right thermal properties for both chick-rearing and winter roosting.
- Fully waterproof, Schwegler bird box requires no maintenance.
- Schwegler products resist nearly all forms of natural damage, including that made by woodpeckers and pine martens.
WoodcretePLUS™ nest boxes are the choice of conservationists throughout the world, universally recognised as the best, both for their exceptionally high occupation rates and value for money.