SiOnyx Aurora - Sport
The Aurora Sport is a colour night vision camera, capable of day-time, low-light and night-time recording in colour or greyscale through SiOnyx’s own patented Ultra Low-Light Sensor Technology. This technology absolutely transforms the viewing experience.
The Aurora Sport is the most affordable colour digital night vision camera in the SiOnyx lineup. The Sport was developed for
coastal environments and is most popular with recreational boaters. Add a new level of safety when navigating at night with
our proprietary color night vision technology. Use the cameras internal wireless connection to stream night vision to your
favorite Apple or Android Tablet (or phone) at your helm station. Whether you're heading out early in the morning to get
first catch, or navigating back home late at night, add the Aurora Sport and gain confidence when boating in the dark.
The Aurora Sport is designed for fast setting changes, featuring an intuitive switch and dial set-up. The scene ring allows
for a custom viewing experience for different times of day and the settings dial allows for fast operating mode changes.
Users can also adjust the lens focus and diopter.
The SiOnyx sport camera has on-board recording, with up to 60 frames a second for video in HD and still photos with shutter speeds up
to 1/8000th of a second. The Aurora Sport camera also features Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) which helps to minimise
blur and compensates for camera shake.
The Aurora Sport includes a variety of camera recording modes, including: burst mode, time-lapse, panoramic view, self-timer, loop mode, slo-mo (shutter control) and HDR (High Dynamic Range). Other features include on-board WiFi, meaning the Aurora Sport can be remote-controlled, live-viewed and can share captured images & videos with the SiOnyx App via a smartphone or tablet device.
The Aurora Sport’s compact size and robust body shell make it the best tool for outdoor action and weighing in at less than
227 grams (under 8 ounces) make it even easier to carry. Perfect for outdoor sports and activities, with a built-in lens
protector, 6000j shock-resistance and IP67 rating for dust-resistance, splash-proof and water-resistance of up to 3 feet
for 30 minutes.
SiOnyx Aurora Sport:
What’s in the box?
- Aurora Sport Camera
- USB Charge/Data Cable
- 1x Rechargeable Battery
- Battery: SX-50 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Recharge Via: USB 2.0 (USB-B)
- Sensor: Ultra Low-Light CMOS
- Lens: 16mm;f/1.4 (night), f/2.0 (twilight), f/5.6(day)
- Focus: Manual & Auto
- Shutter Speed 1.5, 1.0, 1/2, 1/4, 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000 & 1/8000 second
- Video Frames Per Second: 7.5, 15, 24, 30, 60
- Photo Resolution: 0.9MP
- Photo Files: Jpeg
- Video Resolution: 720p
- Video Files: .MOV
- Viewfinder: Micro OLED Display
- Display Modes: Colour, Greyscale
- Zoom: 3x
- Image Stabilisation: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Yes
- Scene Control: Night, Twilight & Day
- Diopter Control: Yes
- Gain Control: Yes
- White Balance: Auto
- Storage: Micro SD Class 10 or UHS-1; 4-32GB (not included)
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0
- Recording Modes: Burst, time-lapse, panoramic, self-timer, loop, slo-mo (via shutter speed), HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Built-In WiFi: Yes
- SiOnyx App: iOS & Android
- Remote Access: Via SiOnyx App (photo & video transfer, live feed, control and alter device settings)
- Audio: Yes
- Date & Time Settings: Yes
- On-Screen Gallery: Yes
- Protection: IP67 (dust-tight, water-resistant: against condensation, droplets, water spray, water jets, immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Shock-Resistance: Tested against 5.56mm & .223 (6000 joules)
- Dimensions: 118.55 x 63.2 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: <227g (<8 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃ at 90% humidity