Schwegler Insect Nest
This woodcrete insect habitat is designed for fixing to wall or fence using the hanging bracket. This Insect nest has a drilled clay brick surrounded by reeds to provide a perfect environment for all kinds of insect, but also makes a decorative insect house to feature in any garden
Woodcrete insect nest specifications:
- Low maintenance - just fit and forget
- Easy to hang on wall, fence or tree - supplied complete with aluminium Hanger
- Dimensions: 290 x 225 x 205mm
- Weight 5.7kg
These insect houses are especially made to exacting standards by Schwegler using their unique WoodcretePLUS™ material - an incredibly tough, durable mix of sawdust, concrete and clay that is rot-proof, predator proof and impervious to the worst weather.
- During 50 years of use, Schwegler nesting habitats have proven to be exceptionally long lasting - usually well in excess of 25 years.
- Schwegler materials provide precisely the right thermal properties .
- Fully waterproof, Schwegler boxes require no maintenance.
- Schwegler products resist nearly all forms of natural damage, including that made by woodpeckers and pine martens.
WoodcretePLUS™ boxes are the choice of conservationists throughout the world, universally recognised as the best, both for their exceptionally high occupation rates and value for money.