Rainbow Sandstone Bird Bath
This beautifully carved bird bath has been carefully manufactured from a single block of the highest grade rainbow sandstone. The natural mineralisation of the stone causes opulent hues of orange, pink and pearl which are enhanced even more when the bowl is filled with water. The bird water bowl has a depth of 9cm and stands at 65cm on the twisted sandstone plinth
The stone birdbath will arrive in two parts that you just place together. Sandstone bird baths are frost resistant, very hardy and easy to clean.
Natural stone is a product of nature and as such no two birdbaths are the same. There will be variations in colour,
pattern, texture and veining. These differences are part of the beauty of sandstone.
Rainbow Sandstone Twisted Bird Bath dimensions:
- H650mm x 450mm diameter
- Bowl Diameter is 450 x 90 mm deep
- Weight: 75 kg
Why have a Bird Bath in your garden ?Birds need water for drinking and for bathing. They need water to keep their feathers in good condition to serve as insulation for those cold winter nights. Seed eaters need to drink plenty of water as their diet is so dry. Other birds, such as blue tits may drink more in the winter because their diet of dry nuts does not provide them with as much water as their summer fare of juicy caterpillars.
Bird Baths can be a shallow dish or tray, or a larger container such as an inverted dustbin lid, all suitable for putting water in. You could make a more permanent water hole by digging a shallow scrape in a flower bed and lining with with plastic held down with stones. Ideally, a pond will provide water for drinking and bathing all year round and will attract all kinds of wildlife to your garden.
- Delivered on a Pallet which can take 10 - 14 working days, sometimes much sooner.
- NOT available on a Next Day Service
- Please contact us for deliveries required outside of Mainland UK
- If your order is unexpectedly out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date and the opportunity to choose an alternative product or a refund
- The Customer is responsible for informing Gardenature of the delivery address, road surface and road access to the property.
- The address needs to accessible via a large tail lift lorry. If you have restricted access or gravel driveway we need to know. Some surfaces such as gravel or loose, uneven or sloping ground are not suitable for a pallet truck. If the point of delivery is unsuitable for delivery by pallet truck and we are unable to make the delivery you may be liable for additional delivery charges where these are incurred
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to move items to their required installation destination on the property. Our haulage companies are not contracted to place product or install products the driver is instructed to leave your items in a safe place within your property.