Queensbury Teak Bench 4ft
27142 SKU: GN-TK-B6
- RRP £361.00
- Our Price £298.00
- SAVE £63
Teak Garden Bench Queensbury 2-Seater
Solid and beautifully designed, the Queensbury Park Bench has been one of our most popular Garden benches and really showcases the quality of the Grade A teak. The straight backed design and rolled arms provide a traditional Teak Bench look. All joints are mortise and tenon secured with dowels. Ideal for any garden, patio or park the Queensbury 2 seater Bench has been a proven favourite with customers for years.
In support of government sanctions, only Genuine Plantation Teak is used from responsibly managed resources.
Queensbury 2 Seater Teak Bench:
• Assembled or Flat delivery option
• A substantial and sturdy appearance
• Strong, durable and very long lasting
• Highest quality grade-A premier teak hardwood, high oil content
• Traditional and classic styling
Garden Bench Dimensions:
- Bench width: 120cm (2 Seater)
- Bench depth: 70cm
- Bench height: 93cm
- Bench leg thickness: 5.5cm
- Bench seat slats: 5cm
- Bench back slats: 5cm
- Bench arm length: 60cm to include the curve
- Bench seat depth: 51cm
- Bench seat height from floor: 45cm
- Bench height to arm rest: 64cm
- Bench back: 45cm
- Bench leg height – front: 64cm
- Bench leg height – back: 92cm
- Bench Weight: 30kg
Teak will fade to a silvery grey colour if left untreated, this is perfectly natural and does not affect the structure of the product. Timber is a natural product and will expand and contract with changing climatic conditions which may lead to slight cracking. This is perfectly normal and does not affect the longevity or structural strength of the product. Colours and designs are subject to change and may vary due to the natural materials
We do not ship furniture outside of the UK mainland.
Requests for return of product (ordered in Error or Cancellation) after shipment has been dispatched may attract a discretionary 3% surcharge based on the order value.