Powerline Adaptor AV600 with AC pass through.
The Pass through powerline adaptor kit is a really simple solution for creating a wirefree ethernet connection using your home (or office) electrical ring main.
Extend ethernet connectivity by upto 300 meters, just plug in play and pair !
Powerline networking can have a range of uses. When both adapters are plugged in, a network connection will be established
internally through the electrical wiring between the two wall sockets, meaning that other than the power cable, no extra
wires are needed to connect the device to the router. These Pass through Powerline plugs are a great way to stream high definition IP Cameras without the need for cabling around your house. So long as the plugs are on the same mains circuit, you can plug your IP camera into one Powerline adapter and then plug the other end into another mains plug where an Ethernet cable can reach your router.
Power over Ethernet (POE) is not produced by this product so you will still need to use the POE adaptor you purchased with your camera, or add a 12v power plug and DC cable at the powerpoint closest to the camera. These options are available in the next page when you click on the 'BUY' button
The TL-PA4010P Powerline adaptor kit turns your existing mains powerline into a high-speed network without need for new
wires or drilling. No configuration is required, just plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish a networking
Passthrough Powerline AV600 Specification:
- 1 Port, Transfer rate 600Mbps
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push and pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Plug Type: EU, UK, FR
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 5.00W (220V/50Hz) Typical: 4.60W (220V/50Hz) Standby: 0.72W (220V/50Hz)
- LED's: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Dimensions: W95 x D58 x H42 mm
- Range: 300 meters over 'in house' ring main
- Passthrough power Output to Integrated Socket: 13 A
What's in the Box ?
- 2x AV600 Powerline pass through adapters
- 2x short Ethernet cables
- Quick installation Guide
Do Powerline adapters work on different floors?
Yes. Powerline Adapters work in three phase and extensive field tests have been conducted which demonstrate that Powerline
networking across multi-phase power can be achieved. If all circuit breakers are connected to the main switch then Powerline
adapters can communicate across different circuits.
The easy solution for Ethernet connections
With advanced Homeplug AV technology, TL-PA4010P KIT can provide users with a stable and high-speed data transmission over
a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The TL-PA4010 KIT is a great choice for an entertainment network
to connect all compatible devices - from desktop computers and game consoles to smart TVs, printers and NAS hard drives.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, TL-PA4010P KIT can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference
generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. In other words, users won't experience
a sudden drop in data transfer rates when a larger power consuming device is plugged into a power socket.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-Link’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also,
the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/smart TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
*Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit (Ring Main) and in sets of two or more.