Single or Double House Martin Nests
Easily fixed under eaves, the house martin nest bowl is made of weatherproof WoodcretePLUS™. The backing board is made of exterior grade chipboard to prevent warping and can be painted to match the building. The actual house martin nest can be slid out for inspection and cleaning if desired.
House Martins are very sociable and will more readily use nests that are arranged in pairs. These nests can be used in groups to form large colonies of House Martins
House Martin Nest Features
- The backing board is exterior grade chipboard to prevent warping.
- The backing board can be painted to match the building.
- The nest can easily be removed for inspection or cleaning by sliding out.
- Made from WoodcretePLUS™.
- Backed by 25 year guarantee (in addition to your statutory rights)
- Single Dimensions: 110H x 460xL x 140D mm