Hedgehog Home with Wireless Camera
23199 SKU: HHH-WP120-IR
Hedgehog House with Wireless Camera
This Hedgehog Box has a Digital Wireless CCD camera already installed for you. The hedgehog camera will produce colour images
only if there is enough daylight coming through the entrance tunnel, this type of habitat is usually placed in and around
foliage so clear black and white (Infrared) images will likely be received most of the time due to naturally low light
level conditions. The hedgehog box camera includes a highly sensitive microphone so you can hear as well as see what's
going on inside the hog box.
The Hedgehog Box
Hedgehog Home features:
- Fully built-in tunnel with large square access for even the largest hedgehog to avoid unwanted visitors.
- Handmade with screwed joints and double coated with a preservative
- Raised base to enable the box to be partially buried.
- Safe nesting chamber well away from the tunnel entrance.
- Specially designed ventilation to provide just the right temperature and humidity.
- Removable and routed roof for secure fitment, easy inspection and cleaning.
- Drainage holes in the base of the hedgehog box.
- Material: High quality 12mm resin bonded ply.
- Floor battens which raise the hedgehog box off the ground.
- Dimensions: H250 x W420 x L516 mm
- Weight: 6.25kg
This CCD High Resolution 420 TVL (TV Line) Camera has been designed specifically for use with Gardenature camera boxes and bird feeder camera kits. This hedgehog box camera has a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LEDs on/off supplementing loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR (infrared). The hedgehog box camera only produces colour images if there is enough natural light getting into the box (depending on positioning) and/or black and white images in low or even no light levels. The camera also houses a highly sensitive microphone so you can hear as well as see what's going on inside the hedgehog box. This camera has a 3.6mm lens which produces a 92 degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit alternative applications if required.
You have the option to upgrade the camera to a superior 700TVL Sony Effio Camera when you click on the 'Buy' button
Digital Wireless Transmission
The wireless transmitter and receiver used in this kit is of the latest technology, the signal is digitally encrypted and much more powerful than cheaper analogue systems which are prone to interference. The advantage of using digital is that you will get 100% interference free video and audio quality as these devices will automatically pair and channel hop if they detect a signal being used by another device such as broadband etc. This particular model is capable of transmitting over 120 metres line of sight. We can also supply optional high gain antennas for distances of 250m and upto 1km line of sight.
This Gardenature Digital Wireless Transmitter and Receiver kit is designed to be entirely weatherproof and really simple
to install. Each unit has approximately 1.5 meter of cable which has (RCA) Audio, Video and 12v DC inputs. The transmitter
also comes with a 10 meter mains cable making it ideal for outdoor and indoor camera applications where the mains plug
can be upto 30ft away from the camera.
Inside - The Receiver will connect straight to your TV via a spare Scart input (adaptor included), or Yellow & White A/V inputs. There is a 240v 12vDC plug for mains connection at the wall. HDMI and USB connection options are also available
Outside - The Transmitter (and all gardenature cameras) require 12v DC power, so for a wireless kit to operate a 10 meter DC cable is supplied for connecting to a mains point outdoors, ideally located inside a shed or garage for example. This means that the overall distance from the outside mains location to the actual camera can be upto 33ft / 10 meters, extensions available if required. The 10m cable terminates at the transmitter with two (splitter) 12v outputs, one for the camera and one for the transmitter, this eliminates the need for a separate mains supply for the camera. There is an RCA Video (yellow) and Audio (white) which connect to the camera for signal transmission.
All gardenature wireless camera kits arrive ready assembled so they really are an easy DIY plug and play installation.
Digital Wireless Kit Specifications:
- Frequency: 2.400GHz - 2.4835GHz Digital Data Transmission.
- Channels: Auto Pairing (maximum 20 pairs per site)
- ID Pairing: (TX) Transmitter and (RX) Receiver paired with random ID code
- Operational Range: up to 120 metres line of sight
- Auto Channel Hopping: x80 channels.
- Video and Audio
- Standard antenna omni directional 3dB
- Video Resolution 720 x 480 - 30fps
- Power: 12v DC / 1amp
- TX / RX dimensions: 159.5 x 136.4 x34.8mm (without ariel)
- Operating temp -10C > +50C
- Max Current Draw: 200mA
Wireless Camera Hedgehog House contains:
- High quality marine ply Hedgehog House
- High resolution CCD camera with built in Infra Red Illumination enabling viewing 24 hours.
- Integral microphone to hear as well as see what's going on.
- User adjustable focus lens.
- Digital Wireless Transmitter & Reciever
- x2 12v Regulated Mains adaptor
- 10m DC Cable
- Scart Adapter - TV connector
- Instruction sheet with useful tips
Hedgehogs in the Garden
Why have a hedgehog House?
|Antenna /Aerial:||3dB omni directional (standard)|
|Audio:||Yes. Highly sensitive Mic|
|Auto Transmission Pairing:||Yes|
|Camera_Dimension:||42 x 42mm (metal)|
|Digital Transmission Frequency:||2.4000 > 2.4835 GHz (Auto hoping)|
|Effective Pixels:||752 h x 582 v|
|Hedgehog box Dimensions:||H250 x W420 x L516 mm|
|Hedgehog box Material:||Marine Ply|
|Lens_Angle:||3.6mm. 92 degree|
|Max Current Draw:||200mA (RX) (TX + Camera) 350mA|
|Maximum No of TX RX per site:||x 4 pairs|
|Maximum Transmission Distance:||120 Meters (line of sight) +Options available|
|Outside 12v Cable Length > Mains:||10 Meters / 33ft|
|TX/RX dimensions:||W 160 X H 125 X D 40mm (without aerial)|
|TX/RX Video Resolution:||720 x 480. 30fps|