TVI / AHD / BNC to HDMI, CVBS or VGA Input Converter
If you want to connect your HD wildlife camera straight to a TV (HDMI) or monitor (VGA) without using a DVR CCTV recorder, then this TVI/AHD converter will do the job very well.
Connecting your AHD camera to a TV directly without this HDMI converter means it would have to be set to analogue mode resulting in a loss of HD picture quality. By using this inline TVI/AHD converter your camera can be set to high definition 720p or 1080p without any loss of HD image quality. We think this is an absolute must for a standard DIY install where you want the best quality camera image cabled straight to your TV or monitor screen.
- TVI/AHD input is converted and split into HDMI, VGA or CVBS switchable outputs.
- Converter can be used on cable runs up to 300m long and there’s also a TVI/AHD loop through; with a built-in repeater
to boost and send the signal another 300m.
- The CVBS output provides a simple way of integrating new equipment into older systems. For more modern systems both the VGA
and HDMI outputs support 1080p.
- The compact unit can be wall mounted (brackets and screws included) for a professional installation next to the monitor or recording equipment.
- This unit is supplied with a 3 pin mains power supply 5V DC PSU
TVI / AHD Converter Specification
- Inputs: 1x BNC - TVI / AHD
- Outputs: 1x BNC - CVBS. 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Power: 5 volt DC (plug supplied)
- Dimensions: 121mm x 94.2mm x 31mm
Scatterbox XCNV200 Guide
Scatterbox XCNV200 manual
pdf, 169.3 KB