Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No Glow 20MP
Set your sights on success with the New 2017 Trophy Cam Aggressor HD 20mp.
Battery powered motion activated Bushnell Trail Camera that records video and images to an SD card, easy to set up and great fun to use in the garden or out in the wild.
The Trophy Cam Aggressor features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness. Inside is a stunning 20MP camera with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, extended nighttime photo range with Hyper Night Vision
Full colour images by day and Infrared (IR) black and white images by night. 48 high powered IR No Glow black LED's give a Hyper Night Vision range of up to 24 meters, infrared is invisible to the eye so no flash is omitted.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor 119876 offers an adjustable camera setting that can provide one to three images per trigger, an adjustable trigger delay from one second to 60 minutes is also an option. This Bushnell Camera produces high quality 20mp images with full-color
resolution and an automatic day/night sensor to ensure you won’t miss that picture perfect shot. The Trophy Cam Aggressor also features a stunning 1080p HD Video capture with Audio, and a Time-Lapse (field scan) mode. Field Scan allows you to take regular still images of a particular project over hours, days or weeks, you can then stitch them all together to make a fast forward (start to finish) movie.
Bushnell have introduced an optional Dynamic Video function in the menu, this means that a triggered video recording will stop after 5 seconds if no activity is being sensed by the PIR motion detection saving you both on battery and SD card memory space. Dynamic HD Video lets the activity of movement within the frame decide the video length runtime from 5 to 120 seconds during daylight and up to 60 seconds at night.
*Bushnell's Dynamic Video feature is now an optional setting on this new range of cameras, it can now be overridden with the latest firmware release August 17 which allows a custom timed video length.
Video length times are as follows:
- Day-light = up to 2 min videos
- Night-time + LED on high = maximum 15-second videos
- Night-time + LED on Medium or low = maximum 60-second videos
Delayed Interval This is where you can set the camera to wait a set time before the PIR can trigger another image/video. Default is 10 seconds but you can set it anywhere from 0.6th of a second up to 60 minutes. Its worth noting, that if you set the interval to 0.6secs then the video time will be reduced to a max of 15 seconds
It's no wonder that Bushnell Camera Traps continue to lead the trail camera industry!.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor Features:
- 2, 8, 20 MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- 100 Feet Detection Distance
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- Unparalleled night vision distance and brightness
- 0.25 second photo trigger speed. 1.0 sec Video
- Incredible 0.5s recovery rate
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: Yes. Select video,photo or both. Can also run Time-Lapse mode simultaneously
- Dynamic Video run time: 5 to 120 seconds by day, upto 60 seconds at night depending on sensing animal movement and LED settings.
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: Yes
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: Yes
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two years
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD No Glow Specifications:
- Model: 119876
- Lens: F= 2.8mm - FOV 38 dgs
- Image Resolution: 20MP
- Night vision: 48 No Glow Black LED, 24m Range
- PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 30m
- Back-lit LCD Monochrome Display: B&W Text LCD only. 1.5'' screen
- Playback: via SD Card
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Power Consumption: 250mA (+1300mA when all LEDs fire)
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080HD / 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 20 - 30fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: 20MP= 4416 x 3312 / 8MP= 3264 x 2448 / 2MP= 1920 x 1440
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External 7.5v DC power input: No (solar panel option only)
In The Box:
- Bushnell Camera 119876. Trophy Cam HD Aggressor 20MP - No Glow
- Instruction Manual
- Web Belt