Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo No Glow 24MP
46806 SKU: 119877 Sorry, currently out of stock
- RRP £283.95
- Offer Price £249.99
- SAVE £33.96
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo No Glow 24MP
Set your sights on success with the Bushnell 119877, Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Camo 24MP No Glow
Battery powered motion activated Camo patterned Bushnell Trail Camera that records video and images to an SD card, easy to set up and great fun to use in the garden or out in the wild.
This Bushnell Camera trap produces amazing high quality 24mp images with full-color resolution and an automatic day/night sensor to ensure you won’t miss that picture perfect shot. The Trophy Cam HD Aggressor also features a stunning 1080p HD Video capture with Audio, and a Time-Lapse (field scan) mode. Field Scan allows you to take regular still images of a particular project over hours, days or weeks, you can then stitch them all together to make a fast forward (start to finish) movie.
This Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness. Inside is a stunning 24MP camera with a super-fast 0.25 second trigger speed that has an incredible 0.5sec recovery rate and an extended night time photo range with Hyper Night Vision.
NO GLOW: Full colour images by day and Infrared (IR) black and white images by night. 48 high powered IR No Glow LED's give a Hyper Night Vision range of up to 24 meters, infrared is invisible to the eye so no flash is omitted, and as a No Glow Trail Camera an infrared glare will not be seen even if looking directly at the camera LED's in darkness.
The new Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo 119877 offers a full Colour LCD Screen for playback and menu operation. An adjustable camera setting allows you to take from one to three images per trigger and a new feature called Dynamic HD Video lets the activity of movement within the frame decide the video length runtime from 5 to 120 seconds.
Bushnell have introduced an optional Dynamic Video function in the menu, this means that a triggered video recording will stop after 5 seconds if no activity is being sensed by the PIR motion detection saving you both on battery and SD card memory space. Dynamic HD Video lets the activity of movement within the frame decide the video length runtime from 5 to 120 seconds during daylight and up to 60 seconds at night.
*Bushnell's Dynamic Video feature is now an optional setting on this new range of cameras, it can now be overridden with the latest firmware release which allows a custom timed video length upto 60 sec or 2 mins in Dynamic mode.
Video length times are as follows:
- Day-light = up to 2 min videos in Dynamic mode, 60 secs Manual mode.
- Night-time + LED on high = maximum 15-second videos
- Night-time + LED on Medium or low = maximum 60-second videos
Delayed Interval This is where you can set the camera to wait a set time before the PIR can trigger another image/video. Default is 10 seconds but you can set it anywhere from 0.6th of a second up to 60 minutes. Its worth noting, that if you set the interval to 0.6secs then the video time will be reduced to a max of 15 seconds
It's no wonder that Bushnell Camera Traps continue to lead the trail camera industry!.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor 119877 Features:
- 2,8, 24MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Dynamic HD 1080p Video
- Colour Viewer Screen
- Day/night auto sensor
- Night vision distance and brightness up to 80 feet
- Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- 100 Feet Detection Distance
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- Response Time: 0.25 sec photos, 1.0 sec Video and a 0.5-second recovery rate
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Pre-set menus and backlit 5-way buttons for easy setup
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: Yes. Select video,photo or both. Can also run Time-Lapse mode simultaneously
- Dynamic Video run time: 5 to 120 seconds by day, upto 60 seconds at night depending on sensing animal movement and LED settings.
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: Yes
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: Yes
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Camouflage Pattern
- Manufacturers Warranty: Two Years
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo Specifications:
- Model: 119877
- Lens: F= 2.8mm - FOV 38dgs
- Image Resolution: 24 Megapixel
- Night vision: 48 No Glow LED, 80ft /25m Range
- Hyper PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 30m Selectable L/M/High
- Back-lit LCD Colour Display Menu and Playback: 2.4'' screen
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Video size: 1920x1080HD / 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 29fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: Selectable HD 1920 x 1080, 4k 3840 x 2160, High 5920 x 3416 Pixels
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External 7.5v DC power input: No (solar panel option only)
In The Box:
- Bushnell 119877 Trophy Cam Aggressor HD 24MP Camo, No Glow Trail Camera
- Instruction Manual
- Web Belt