Updated Product Available
No longer manufactured, replaced by 119877
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor (No Glow) Realtree
Set your sights on success with the Trophy Cam Aggressor HD 14mp Realtree Camo.
Battery powered motion activated Trail Camera that records video and images to an SD card, easy to set up and great fun to use in the garden or out in the wild.
The Trophy Cam Aggressor Realtree features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness. Inside is a stunning 14MP camera with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, extended nighttime photo range with Hyper Night Vision
Full colour images by day and Infrared (IR) black and white images by night. 48 high powered IR No Glow black LED's give a Hyper Night Vision range of up to 30 meters, infrared is invisible to the eye so no flash is omitted.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor 119777 offers a variety of adjustable camera settings that can provide one to three images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of HD video at a time. An adjustable trigger delay from one second to 60 minutes is also an option. This Bushnell Camera produces high quality 3, 8 or 14mp images with full-color resolution and an automatic day/night sensor to ensure you won’t miss that picture perfect shot. The Trophy Cam Aggressor also features a stunning 1080p HD Video capture with Audio, and a Time-Lapse (field scan) mode. Field Scan allows you to take regular still images of a particular project over hours, days or weeks, you can then stitch them all together to make a fast forward (start to finish) movie.
It's no wonder that Bushnell Camera Traps continue to lead the trail camera industry!.
Trophy Cam Aggressor Realtree Features:
- 3, 8 or 14 MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- 0.2-second trigger speed. The time taken for the camera to wake and take a picture/video
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: Yes. Select video,photo or both. Can also run Time-Lapse mode simultaneously
- Video length: 5 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: Yes
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: Yes
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Warranty: One year
Bushnell Trophy Cam No Glow Camo Specifications:
- Model: 119777
- Lens: F= 3.1mm - FOV 45 dgs
- Image Resolution: True 3 MP sensor, 8 MP and 14 MP interpolation
- Night vision: 48 No Glow Black LED, 30m Range
- PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 25m
- Back-lit LCD Monochrome Display: B&W Text LCD only. 1.5'' screen
- Playback: via SD Card
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Power Consumption: 250mA (+1300mA when all LEDs fire)
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080HD / 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 20 - 30fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: 14MP= 4416 x 3312 / 8MP= 3264 x 2448 / 3MP= 1920 x 1440
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External 7.5v DC power input: No (solar panel option only)
In The Box:
- Bushnell 119777 Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo (No Glow)
- Instruction Manual
- Web Belt