Bushnell Head Torch
The Bushnell Rubicon H250L Auto-Dim T.I.R. Optic Headlamp is a very advanced and versatile headtorch that uses high-quality Cree LEDs and offers a range of lighting formats so that you can use the one that best suits your needs in any situation.
The boost feature, for example, enables you to deploy a temporary increase of illumination from a very bright 250 lumens to an intensely bright 312 lumens. The other light modes available with this impressive unit consist of high- and low-power spot, high- and low-power flood and a red halo mode that increases your vision without compromising your natural night vision.
This sophisticated unit even has an auto-dimming feature that automatically adjusts from long-distance brightness to a dimmer light suitable for close viewing of a nearby object.
The batteries are held in a rear-mounted case that helps balance the weight of the Bushnell Rubicon H250L Auto-Dim T.I.R. Optic Headlamp as a whole and the regulated circuit enables you to get the most out of the batteries right through to the end of their useable life.
Rubicon Head Torch Features
- Light source: Top-quality Cree LEDs
- Light output: Up to 250 lumens permanent, 312 lumens on temporary boost.
- Light modes: Boost, high spot high, low spot, high flood, low flood, red halo
- Beam distance: 90 meters
- Multi-level light easily adapts to changing conditions
- Dual output: Spot for long range, flood for wide proximity lighting
- Red halo low-lumen mode enhances sight without compromising natural night vision
- Rear-mounted external battery case for extra-long run time
- Battery-saving lock-out prevents accidental power on
- Regulated circuit delivers consistent brightness throughout useable life of batteries
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Impact resistance: 1 m
- Weight inc batteries: 7.1 oz
- Power source: 3 x AA batteries