Bushnell Core DS Trail Camera Low Glow - 30MP
The all new design Bushnell 'Core' range of trail cameras were released into the UK for August 2019 and so far we think these new Core models could be a winning formula. In the line up, Bushnell have introduced some great spec with faster triggers, 30 megapixel images, dual lenses for night and day capture, 60 frames per second video, removed the fiddly battery compartment and put the screen on the front of the camera to name just a few of the improvements!
This particular Bushnell Core DS Low Glow Trail Camera features Bushnell's Dual Sensor Technology which promises to deliver high quality images through dedicated day and night lenses. A lot of trail cameras use only one image sensor to capture images 24 hours a day. The Bushnell CORE™ Dual Sensor (DS) Technology gives you two image sensors, one being optimized for the daytime production of sharp, rich images and the other being dedicated to balancing available light with LED illumination in low or even no light levels.
Low Glow means that infrared 850nm LEDs can be seen if looking directly into the camera at night. No Glow 940nm LEDs means the infrared cannot be seen, the disadvantage being a shorter night vision range.
Bushnell Core DS Trail Camera Features:
- Dual Image Sensors for high quality images both day and night
- 100 ft night vision Low Glow Infrared range.
- 30 megapixel images
- 0.2 second trigger speed with a 0.6 sec recovery rate
- Colour playback LCD screen 1.5"
- 1080p at 60 frames per second video with audio
- Upto One Year battery life
- Removable Battery Tray
- Two-year limited warranty from Bushnell
Bushnell Core Dual Sensor Trail Camera Specifications:
- Night vision IR: Low Glow 4 LED's 100ft Range
- Image Resolution: 3 / 8 / 24 / 30 MP
- Photo Files: JPEG
- Capture No Burst: 1 to 5 photos
- Video Resolution: 640x360 / 1280x720 / 1920x1080p @ 30fps
- Video Files: MP4
- Video Length: 5 sec to 60 sec (max 15 sec at night)
- Dynamic Video: Yes (allows video to run on for longer secs if movement is detected)
- Interval Delay: Yes
- Audio with Video: Yes (on/off)
- Field Scan x2 : Yes (timelapse mode)
- Hybrid Capture: Yes
- Adjustable NV shutter: Yes
- Screen Display: Colour LCD 1.5"
- Image Stamp: Date / Time / Temp / Moon phase
- PIR movement sensor: Low/Med/High/Auto
- Lens: 2.8mm FOV: 38 degrees
- Wireless connectivity: No
- GPS GEOTAG: Yes (coordinate input)
- Power Supply: AA Batteries, Lithium recommended (not included)
- Mains Power input: No
- Solar Panel Compatible: Yes. (not included)
- Storage Capacity: upto 32GB SDHC Card (not included)
- Camera Case Colour: Camo (tree bark)
- Camera Weight: 0.40kg (with batteries)
- Camera Dimensions: H140 x D 68 xW 97 mm
In The Box:
- Bushnell Core DS Trail Camera - Low Glow 119975M
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Belt