Browning Strike Force Pro XD - Dual Lens
The Browning Strike Force Pro XD trail camera delivers some original new features which we really like, these include a very impressive 0.15 sec trigger speed which is among the fastest we have known to date, Dual Lens technology with each lens being specifically tuned to night or day, and an adjustable back plate for perfect tilt positioning.
'Dual lens technology' as the title suggests this Browning trail camera is boasting not one but two lenses, one lens for producing razor sharp daytime images and the other for low light level night-time shots! Couple this with an incredibly fast trigger speed of 0.15 of a second and you have the making of a trail camera that rarely misses a shot and delivers an excellent image quality too.
This Strike Force Pro XD trail camera has an adjustable 55 - 80 ft motion detection range which works really well with the additional 'Motion Test' feature. This option allows you to adapt the Browning camera trap detection area according to its environment, a simple walk test in the desired zone and the camera blinks a light each time it senses motion. Combine this with the dedicated night time lens and three adjustable (Low Glow) Infrared modes and you have the optimum night vision image control, something other trail cameras might struggle to deliver.
The Strike Force Pro XD also features a forward facing 1.5" colour playback screen so you can accurately set the Browning trail camera up by seeing what the camera sees. Playback and view the high quality 24 Megapixel pictures and/or 1080p Full HD video which you can optionally set at High/30 or Ultra/60 'frames per second' for the most incredible dual lens day or night video clips, and they are very good too!.
Additional features for this Strike Force Pro XD model includes something that Browning call 'Smart IR video' this function allows continued video footage recording (upto 2 mins) whilst the subject is still moving in front of the camera, so what this actually means is that if you set video for 20 secs and there is still motion detected, the recording will stay on up to a max of 2 minutes (day) or 20 secs (night). This Camera is 12 volt so whilst night videos may be limited to 20 secs, if there is still motion the camera will recover and start recording again in under one second, this preserves battery power, memory capacity and the LED's.
Further menu options include SD card management enabling overwrite of older images on the SD card if the memory becomes full. Something we haven't seen before is that this Browning camera will also take up to a massive 512 GB SD memory card, not that you should ever need it, but it could be handy!
There are three recording modes to choose from, Photo or Video and Time Lapse plus. Time lapse is daytime only and can be used simultaneously with photo or video motion detection still triggering.
The Browning Strike Force Pro XD is much smaller than other Browning trail cameras but just as robust and weatherproof. Unlike other outdoor trail cameras, this Browning has a steel back plate that offers a teeth effect grip and a tilt mechanism which allows you to further angle the camera when used with the included nylon camera strap, still offering a quick yet secure attachment to a tree or post etc.
Battery life is good too, this camera will invariably run for up to 11 months when in daily use on one set of 6 x AA's. Alkaline can be used but Lithium batteries are recommended for longevity and consistent performance.
Accessories for this Browning camera are offered when you click the 'BUY' button above.
Strike Force Pro XD Features:
- 24 MP (megapixel) images. Adjustable down to 4 MP
- Dual Camera Lens Technology. Night / Day
- 1.5” Colour Viewing Screen for camera view, playback and menu setup
- 120 ft Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.15th second Trigger Speed
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time between Images
- SD Card Management Options
- 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length) Ultra HD 60fps
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8th sec)
- Smart IR Video: allows continued motion recording for up to 2 mins
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 4.25” x 3.25” x 2.5”
- Time lapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
- Requires 6x AA Batteries (not included)
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 0.2 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Two Year Warranty
- Compatible download: Browning Buck Watch Time Lapse Viewer Software