Browning Recon Force Elite
The New Recon Force Elite HP4 camera features 4 High Power Infrared LEDs to give you the highest quality night pictures available in any conditions.
Also included is the adjustable detection range from 55ft. - 80 ft. and 3 adjustable IR flash modes for optimum picture control at night. Another great feature is the built in 2” color display to preview images and videos right in the field.
The Recon Force Elite HP4 also features the highest quality 22 MP pictures and 1920 x 1080 Full HD video quality in either 30 or 60 frames per second for the most incredible video clips of wildlife on your property.
Additional features include Smart IR Video, which continues to record video footage while movement is detected in front of the camera and SD Card Management options which allow you to overwrite older images on the SD Card if the memory is full. The Recon Force Elite HP4 is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards
Accessories for this Browning trail camera are offered when you click the 'BUY' button above.
Browning Recon Force Edge Features:
- 22 MP (megapixel) images. Adjustable down to 4 MP
- 2” Color Viewing Screen for camera view, playback and menu setup
- 130 ft Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.1 - 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time between Images
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash
for Perfect Night Photos
- Selectable start/stop image timer
- SD Card Memory Management Options
- 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Audio (5 sec.- 2 min. length) upto 60FPS
- 16:9 Widescreen Video
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8th sec)
- Smart IR Video: allows continued motion recording for up to 2 mins
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Time lapse (daytime only).
- Requires 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 0.2 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Image Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- 6ft Camera strap with heavy duty buckle
- Two Year Warranty
pdf, 7.1 MB