Browning Recon Force Advantage - Low Glow
The Browning 'Recon Force Advantage' trail camera has a motion detection range which you can optionally adjust from 55 - 80 ft and when combined with three adjustable (Low Glow) Infrared modes can provide you with the optimum night vision image control. The 'Motion Test' feature allows you to position and set the camera detection according to its environment by blinking a light when walk testing the desired zone.
The Recon Force Advantage also features a forward facing 2" colour playback screen so you can accurately set the Browning trail camera up by seeing what the camera sees. Playback and view the high quality 20 Megapixel pictures and/or 1080p Full HD video which you can optionally set at High/30 or Ultra/60 'frames per second' for the most incredible day or night video clips, and they are very good too!.
Additional features for this 2018 Recon Force Advantage includes something that Browning call 'Smart IR video' this function allows continued video footage recording (upto 2 mins) whilst the subject is still moving in front of the camera, so what this actually means is that if you set video for 20 secs and there is still motion detected, the recording will stay on up to a max of 2 minutes (day) or 20 secs (night). This Camera is 12 volt so whilst night videos may be limited to 20 secs, if there is still motion the camera will recover and start recording again in under one second, this preserves battery power, memory capacity and the LED's.
Further menu options include SD card management enabling overwrite of older images on the SD card if the memory becomes full. Something we haven't seen before is that this Browning trail camera will also take up to a massive 512 GB SD memory card, not that you should ever need it, but it could be handy!
There are three recording modes to choose from, Photo or Video and Time Lapse plus. Time lapse is daytime only and can be used simultaneously with photo or video motion detection still triggering.
The Browning Recon Force Advantage is a very robust and weatherproof camera trap. Unlike other trail cameras, this Browning has a steel back plate that offers a teeth effect grip when used with the included nylon camera strap and metal clasp offering a quick yet secure attachment to a tree or post etc.
Battery life is good too, this camera will invariably run for up to 6 months when in daily use on one set of 8 x AA's. Alkaline can be used but Lithium batteries are recommended for longevity and consistent performance.
Accessories for this Browning trail camera are offered when you click the 'BUY' button above.
Recon Force Advantage Features:
- 20 MP (megapixel) images. Adjustable down to 4 MP
- 2” Color Viewing Screen for camera view, playback and menu setup
- 60 ft Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.4 - 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- 0.6 Second Recovery Time between Images
- SD Card Management Options
- 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8th sec)
- Smart IR Video: allows continued motion recording for up to 2 mins
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Time lapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
- Requires 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 0.2 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Two Year Warranty
- Compatible download: Browning Buck Watch Time Lapse Viewer Software
Recon Force Advantage BTC-7A
pdf, 7.05 MB