Bird Nesting Wool
This pack of natural washed British sheeps wool offers a valuable nesting material for wild birds to line their nests, improving insulation for young chicks during cold weather.
Birds nest sheeps wool comes from the Highlands of Scotland and the rolling hills of the South West, wild
birds seek out this natural nest material known for its strength, softness and warmth. Only the best will Do !
- The wool may be offered in its laminated box with a hole at the front so that that birds can tease out single threads, one at a time.
- Alternatively the wool can be put in a spiral feeder to allow single threads to be taken.
- Provide nesting material between February and July
- NEVER introduce nest material into the nest space artifically in clumps as this can lead to entrapment of
- We do NOT recommend this wool for use with captive birds