Avianex Bird Box
Think of an Avianex nesting box as an extension to your own home. Its a valuable addition that will be appreciated by wild birds all year every year.
Built to extraordinary standards by acclaimed German nest box specialist Schwegler, Avianex™ is the perfect choice for fixing to the outer wall of houses, garages and other buildings. It is constructed from ultra-tough WoodcretePLUS™, a uniquely long-lasting blend of wood, concrete and clay nest box that will not ever leak, warp or rot.
Inside, curving side walls gently support the sides of a nest while simplifying removal of discarded nesting material at the end of the breeding season.
position at a height of between 1.5 and 5 metres. The 32mm entrance hole proves ideal for tits, house and tree sparrows, redstart, nuthatch and pied flycatcher. Open Fronted for Robins, Wrens and Spotted Flycatcher
Avianex Bird House Features:
- Constructed from 100% natural, zero-maintenance WoodcretePLUS™
- Removable front panel for cleaning and inspection
- Supplied with galvanised screw hook and wall plug
- Backed by 25 year guarantee
- 32mm entrance hole
- Dimensions: 270H x 190W x 230D mm
- Weight 5.5kg
Avianex nest box options:
- Red, Green, Brown and Open Fronted