High Resolution CCD Colour Bird Box Camera 420TVL
This camera is intended for use inside Gardenature Bird Boxes and Bird Feeder housings.
This camera can be used in DIY projects where it is completely sheltered from the weather. Colour images will only be produced when there is sufficient levels of light for the sensor to turn off the infrared LEDs, otherwise the image will appear in black & white.
This CCD High Resolution 420TVL (TV Line) Camera has been designed specifically for use with Gardenature camera bird boxes and bird feeder camera kits.
This colour bird box camera has a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LEDs on/off supplementing loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR. The result of this outstanding technology is high resolution colour images in full light of day and sharp black and white images at night. This mini spy camera also houses a highly sensitive microphone so you can hear as well as see what's going on in the birdbox or at the bird feeder.
This mini camera has a 3.6mm lens that produces a 92 degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit different applications.
420TVL Camera Specifications:
- Camera Dimension: 42 x 42mm (metal)
- Camera Resolution: 420TVL 60 fps
- Camera Sensor: 1/3" Sony SuperHAD CCD II
- Effective Pixels: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Infrared LED: x10 by Switching Sensor
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Lens Angle: 92 Deg
- Main DSP: 633+3142
- Max Current Consumption: 150mA
- Min Illumination: 0.01 Lux (f1.2)
- Operating Temperature: -20C > +50C
- Operating Voltage: 12v DC
- Shutter Speed: 1/50 - 1/100,000 sec
- Synchronising System: Internal
- Video System: PAL
- Audio: Highly Sensitive Microphone (built in)
- Video output 1.0V p-p
- White Balance: ATW
- Warranty: 3 Years
Supplied with a universal fixing bracket which is compatible with all Gardenature camera kits.