2GR Nest Box, 3 hole or Oval
The front panel of this 2GR nest box provides additional protection for the occupants. The enlarged nesting chamber (14 x 19cm) is well lit due to the optional 3 hole or oval aperture, for this reason the nest is built very low down at the rear of the bird box away from predators. The front panel of this Schwegler bird box can easily be removed for inspection and cleaning. An inside roof space recess has been manufactured into this schwegler box 2GR design for Bats.
Schwegler Bird Box 2GR Features:
- Supplied with hanger and aluminium nail.
- Material: SCHWEGLER wood-concrete
- Colour: Classic brown
- Dimensions:H31 x W20 x D27cm
- Enlarge Nesting Chamber: W14 x D19 cm
- Entrance hole options: Three x 27mm / Oval 30 x 45mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Maintenance free and durable
Nest Box 2GR Entrance Hole Options
- Oval entrance hole is suitable for: Coal, Blue, Marsh,Great & Crested Tit. Redstarts Nuthatches, Collards and Pied Flycatchers, Wrynecks, Tree & House Sparrow, Bats.
- x3 27mm entrance holes are suitable for: Coal, Blue, Marsh,Great & Crested Tit.
|Box Entrance Hole Size:||Oval Hole 30x45|