Browning Recon Force Edge 4K - Low Glow
New for 2020 the Browning Recon Force Edge 4K UHD trail camera features true 4K UHD video recording @ 30 fps, as well as the ability to capture images up to 32MP.
In addition to many other features we have come to expect from Browning trail cameras, this 4K Browning has a motion detection range which you can optionally adjust from 55 - 80 ft and when combined with three adjustable (Low Glow) Infrared modes can provide you with the optimum night vision image control. The 'Motion Test' feature allows you to position and set the camera detection according to its environment by blinking a light when walk testing the desired zone.
The Recon Force Edge 4k also features a forward facing 2" colour playback screen so you can accurately set this Browning trail camera up by seeing what the camera sees. Playback and view the high quality 32 Megapixel pictures and/or Full HD 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution video which you can optionally set at High or Ultra, 30 or 60fps 'frames per second' for the most incredible day or night video clips, and they are exceptionally good too!.
A new feature for this Browning 2020 Recon Force Edge 4K Ultra HD includes a programmable stop start timer, so you can have the camera On or Off at specified intervals
Further camera trap features include an adjustable trigger speed from 0.4 to 0.7 secs and what Browning call 'Smart IR Video Detection'. This function allows continued video footage recording (upto 2 mins) whilst the subject is still moving in front of the camera, so what this actually means is that if you set video for 20 secs and there is still motion detected, the recording will stay on up to a max of 2 minutes (day) or 20 secs (night). This Camera is 12 volt so whilst night videos may be limited to 20 secs, if there is still motion the camera will recover and start recording again in under one second, this preserves battery power, memory capacity and the LED's.
Further menu options include SD card management enabling overwrite of older images on the SD card if the memory becomes full. Something we haven't seen before is that this Browning trail camera will also take up to a massive 512 GB SD memory card, not that you should ever need it, but it could be handy!
There are three recording modes to choose from, Photo or Video and Timelapse plus. Time lapse is daytime only and can be used simultaneously with photo or video motion detection still triggering.
The Browning Recon Force 4k Edge is a very robust and weatherproof camera trap. Unlike other trail cameras, this Browning has a steel back plate that offers a teeth affect grip when used with the included nylon camera strap and metal clasp offering a quick yet secure attachment to a tree or post etc.
Battery life is good too, this camera will invariably run for up to 6 months when in daily use on one set of 8 x AA's. Alkaline can be used but Lithium batteries are recommended for longevity and consistent performance.
Accessories for this Browning trail camera are offered when you click the 'BUY' button above.
Browning Recon Force Edge 4K Features:
- 32 MP (megapixel) images. Adjustable down to 4 MP
- 3840 x 2160 UHD Resolution with Audio (5 sec.- 2 min. length) upto 60FPS
- 2” Color Viewing Screen for camera view, playback and menu setup
- 100 ft Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- Adjustable IR Flash (Auto, Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.4 - 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- 0.8 Second Recovery Time between Images
- Selectable start/stop image timer
- SD Card Memory Management Options
- 16:9 Widescreen Video
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8th sec)
- Smart IR Video: allows continued motion recording for up to 2 mins
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Time lapse (daytime only)
- Requires 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 0.2 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Image Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Aim Test Mode
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- 6ft Camera strap with heavy duty buckle
- Built in metal tree grabber
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Time Lapse Viewer software
- Two Year Warranty when purchased through gardenature
- Lifetime Technical Support when purchased through Gardenature