Browning Command Ops Elite
The Browning Command Ops Elite is brand new for 2021 and is the perfect trail camera for beginners. It has improved 18MP photos from its predecessor, the Command Ops Pro. It also has improved 720p HD video, better detection range, and a faster trigger speed. The Camera is small in design but doesn't compromise on quality.
This Command Ops trail camera has a 70 ft motion detection range which works really well with the additional 'Motion Test' feature. This option allows you to adapt the Browning camera trap detection area according to its environment, a simple walk test in the desired zone and the camera blinks a light each time it senses motion.
There are three recording modes to choose from, Photo or Video and Time Lapse plus Camera. Time lapse is daytime only and can be used simultaneously with photo or video motion detection still triggering.
The Browning command Ops is slightly smaller than some alternative Browning trail camera models but just as robust and weatherproof. Battery life is good too, this camera will invariably run for up to 8 months when in daily use on one set of 6 x AA's. Alkaline can be used but Lithium batteries are recommended for longevity and consistent performance.
Command Ops Elite Camera Features:
- 18 MP (megapixel) images.
- LCD screen for quick set-up menu options
- 90 ft Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Range
- 0.3 sec Trigger Speed
- Detection Range up to 70 ft.
- SD Card Management Options
- 1280 x 720p HD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Max Video Length: day = 2 mins, night = 20 secs (motion trigger restart 0.8/sec)
- Supports up to 32GB SDHC Memory Card (not included)
- Weatherproof casing in a camo effect finish
- Battery Meter. Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Compact Case Size 4.5” x 3.5” x 2.5”
- Time lapse (daytime only)
- Requires 6x AA Batteries (not included)
- Long Battery Life
- Multi Shot Image mode: 2 - 8 images taken at 2.0 sec intervals
- Rapid Fire Image mode: 2 - 4 images taken at 0.5 sec intervals
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Two Year Warranty
- Compatible download: Browning Buck Watch Time Lapse Viewer Software