An elegant bird feeder that will attract attention from a range of garden birds. The feeder is easy to install and features a quick-release button for easy refilling. The unique lantern design will also protect birds from rain or snow.
Easy-fill: The quick-release button allows the lid to be removed for easy re-filing of bird food.
Easy to Clean: The lantern is easily wiped clean when required, with the help of the quick-release lid.
Elegant design: The luxurious lantern feeder is designed using high-quality brushed steel for a stylish look. The style also ensures birds are kept sheltered from the elements and can perch with ease.
Durable material: The strong feeders are made from tough and durable material which ensures they will last for years to come and birds have a feeding sanctuary to enjoy.
The lantern feeder comes complete with a stylish gift box.
Size: W21.5cm x D21.5cm x H22cm
Material: Copper plated metal/ Steel wire/ Plastic tube
Bird Feeding Tips
1. Fill bird feeders with the most nutritious foods for birds and try to vary the offerings seasonally to meet the nutritional needs of various birds all year long, including during breeding season and migration.
2. Choose birdseed and other foods carefully to select high-quality options that will attract more birds and keep them coming back for more meals.
3. Offer a variety of foods including nuts, suet, nectar, and fruit to attract different species with different dietary needs and feeding preferences.
4. Clean and sterilise bird feeders regularly to avoid spreading diseases among garden birds, and always be sure feeders are kept clean and in good condition.
5. Take additional steps to create bird-friendly landscaping and protect garden birds from cats and other predators so they will feel welcome and secure in your garden
6. Use baffles and other means to protect your feeders from non-bird guests, including squirrels, cats, mice, and other predators.