Wren Nest box
Especially appealing to wrens, Roundhouse™ can significantly increase the chances of attracting this distinctive visitor to your garden. Sculpted from hardwearing WoodcretePLUS™, the wren box can be sited near the ground, tucked away in thick undergrowth, partly shrouded in ivy or sited higher up beneath the eaves of a garden shed.
Hung from a tree or other unobstructed site, this wren nesting box will also attract other small hole-nesting species like blue, great and coal tits as well as house and tree sparrows. It comes ready to mount with its own galvanised steel hanger
Wren Nest Features:
- Unique design of exceptional quality... built to last a lifetime
- Also suitable for tits, sparrows and other small hole nesting birds
- Maintenance free... just fit and forget!
- Backed by 25 year guarantee (in addition to your statutory rights)
- Diameter: 185mm approx
- Entrance hole: 30 x 27mm
- galvanized cable length: 200mm approx
- Weight 2.0kg
|Select Colour:||Ivy Green / Autumn Light Red|