Marlborough Teak Garden Bench
Lutyens classic 3-Seater Teak Garden Bench
A great example of how Grade A Teak can be used to create such a substantial yet elegant piece of craftsmanship. Originally commissioned by Lord Marlborough in the early 20th century this graceful garden bench was created by an English architect Sir Edward Lutyens, hence why you will see these garden benches go by the two different names.
There are similiar garden seats like this one available on the market, always check the quality of the craftsmanship before purchasing. We are confident that the quality of this bench is absolutely faultless and of the very highest standard so we provide you with a 5 year warranty!
Magnificent from top to bottom this outdoor bench offers a charming and delightful feature for any garden.
Lutyen Seat Features:
- Seats 3 adults comfortably.
- Assembled option available.
- Beautifully styled and detailed design.
- A classic and elegant teak bench
- Strong, durable and very long lasting.
- Highest quality grade A premier teak hardwood.
- Ideal as a gift or memorial bench
Lutyens Bench Dimensions:
- Bench width: 165cms
- Bench depth: 76cms
- Bench height: 88cms
- Bench leg thickness: 6cms
- Bench seat slats: 5cms
- Bench back slats: 3cms
- Slats on rolled arm: 3cms
- Bench seat depth: 52cms
- Bench height from floor: 102cms
- Bench seat height from floor: 45cms
- Bench height to arm rest: 72cms
- Bench back: 67cms
- Garden Bench Weight: 33kg
In support of government sanctions, only Genuine FSC Plantation Teak is used from responsibly managed resources.
For none UK Mainland and European shipping - Please call us for a delivery cost quotation
Requests for return of product (ordered in Error or Cancellation) after shipment has been dispatched may attract a discretional 3% surcharge based on the order value.