IP Camera for Outdoor Use
Low-cost and popular LILIN LR7022 bullet IP camera (only), IP66-rated for outdoor use and capable of HD 1080p at 15 fps. Other features include wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction, dual codec, PoE and MicroSD card recording. Comes with 32-channel LILIN CMX recording software.
This highly cost-effective LILIN network camera delivers high quality HD 1080p video footage at 15 fps and has true day/night functionality with 30m infrared night-vision for long-range image capture in complete darkness. IP66-rated, the LILIN LR7022 can be used externally and is protected against rain and dust.
The camera supports MJPEG compression and H.264, providing a flexible streaming choice. Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included), offers a decentralised storage solution, keeping system costs low and ensuring data remains uninterrupted from possible network issues. Wide dynamic range capable, the LR7022 effectively captures both bright and dark areas within a scene for detailed video footage. Included CMX recording software and a LILIN mobile app provide easy-to-use video management available remotely via smartphones or tablets. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables quick, easy and low cost installation, supplying power through the network cable.
This product does NOT include cable, we can custom make Cat5e to requirement at additional cost, please call us.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p at 15 fps delivers high quality video footage
- 4mm lens with 85 degree viewing angle
- IP66 rated unit for durable outdoor use
- True day/night capability with infrared night-vision up to 30m enables long-range image capture in total darkness
- 3D noise reduction further polishes low light video by reducing noise capture
- Wide dynamic range technology (WDR) ensures detail is maintained in bright and dark areas of a scene
- MicroSD card recording offers cost-effective video storage
- ONVIF compatibility enables use in other VMS platforms
- PoE enables easy, low-cost installation via single cable for power and network connectivity
- Compatible recording platforms
- LILIN NVR116 network video recorder, NVR104 and NVR109
- Milestone XProtect (using ONVIF driver)
- Compliant with all ONVIF compatible recorders such as QNAP Network Video Recorders
With HD 1080p, 30m night-vision, MicroSD card recording and an IP66-rated casing, the LILIN LR7022 outdoor network camera delivers high quality surveillance 24 hours a day and provides easy installation. Typical commercial and domestic applications for using the LR7022 include wildlife observation in HD, plus security for home, schools, hospitals, petrol stations and offices.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Hex key
- LILIN CMX recording software
- Sensor: 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor
- Lens: 4mm (F1.6) lens with 85 degree horizontal view
- Power: IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet or 12V DC
- Processor/memory: Embedded 528MHz SoC ARM11 processor with 256MB RAM and 256MB flash memory
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 using Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 720x480 and 352x240
- Compression: JPEG and H.264
- Frame-rate: 15fps @ 1920x1080, 30fps at all other resolutions
- Bandwidth control: Variable/constant bitrate H.264
- Day/night: True day/night with changeable infrared-cut filter and infrared LEDs
- Minimum illumination: 4mm lens: 0.4 lux (F1.6) with infrared lights on
- Digital zoom/PTZ: Digital zoom
- Video overlay: Text, camera name and date/time overlay
- Viewing, detection & recording
- Multi-camera viewing: Using included CMX software
- Privacy masking: Yes (4 zones)
- Simultaneous users: 8
- Alarm detection: Motion detection
- Alarm notifications: FTP and email upload, motion detection triggering recording into SD card
- SD recording: Support Micro SD/SDHC card for circular recording (card is not included)
- Recording software included: LILIN CMX with Windows-based recording for up to 72 cameras
- Power: DC jack plug for 12V DC power
- Network: 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet connection
- SD card slot: MicroSD card
- Dimensions: 72mm x 82mm x 154mm (camera body only)
- Weight: 600g
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer\'s warranty
- Mounting methods: Wall or ceiling mountable
- Operating temperatures: -25 to 50°C
- Power consumption: 12V DC: 6W. PoE: 7.5W
- Dynamic DNS: Yes
- Protocols supported: IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, DDNS, UPnP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, PPPoE, DNS, RTSP, RTCP, Telnet, ONVIF, ICMP
- QoS: No
- Security: Multiple user access levels with password protection
- System integration: LILIN HTTP API
- ONVIF compliant: Yes
Note: IP Camera only
This product does NOT include cable, we can custom make Cat5e to requirement at additional cost, please call us if required.
This is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) Device. If you are connecting direct to your router then it is likely you will require a PoE Injector this will send power upto 200 meters down the cable.
PoE Injector is an available option in the next section when you click the Buy button.
|Lens:||4mm 85dg view / 6mm 57dg view|