FOXWatch -Ultrasonic Fox Deterrent
FOXWatch detects body heat and once triggered, releases bursts of Ultrasound resulting in the fox retreating.
FOXWatch is designed to run trouble free all year round and in all weather conditions from -30° C to +60° C. The low voltage computer controlled micro circuitry is completely sealed inside the unit so that in the unlikely event of water entering inside - it will still continue to function and be absolutely safe to touch.
FOXWatch can be moved and positioned at ground level in seconds or secured at the base of walls, fences and trees.
Simply clip in a PP3 battery (not included) or use the optional mains adaptor kit,
then switch on and relax. Requires 1 x 9v Duracell alkaline battery. Average battery life is 2 - 3 months.
Most animals like ourselves cannot hear the FOXWatch alarm, this includes birds, frogs, hedgehogs and rabbits. Dogs can hear the alarm and will be deterred from entering the protected area.
Power check facility
High tech self diagnosis
FOXWatch mains power advantages:
- Maintains operation at peak efficiency as opposed to the declining power of batteries
- The alarm is increased by 30%
- Long term economy - costs just a few pence per month to run
- Completely safe - only the thin 30ft 12-volt bell wire runs outdoors to the unit
- Passive infrared sensor detects body movement and heat - so no hiding place for foxes.
- Electronic micro-circuitry and computer controlled microchip activates signal as fox enters protected area - and switches
off as the animal leaves
- High quality speaker emits series of modulating ultrasound frequencies 20-24 kHz - repellent to foxes
- On/off switch plus red l.e.d. light
- Positioning stake
- Secure all weather high impact casing
CATWatch ultrasonic cat deterrent specifications:
- PIR viewing angle: 100 degree
- Detection Range: up to 12 meters
- Area of protection: Approximately 125 square meters
- Battery life: approximately 2 - 3months
- Power supply: x1 PP3 9v battery
- Optional mains power input: Yes (not included)
- Red LED: Yes, for showing when active or low battery warning
- Output frequency: sweeping from 20-24khz
- Includes Mounting Stake: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes IP34. Not submersible
- Warranty: 2 Years