Bushnell - Trophy Cam HD Essential E2
Set your sights on success with the Trophy Cam Essential HD 12mp.
Battery powered motion activated Trail Camera that records video and images to an SD card, easy to set up and great fun to use in the garden or out in the wild.
The Trophy Cam Essential features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness. Inside is a stunning 12MP camera with a fast 0.3-second trigger speed, extended nighttime photo range with improved Hyper Night Vision
Full colour images by day and Infrared (IR) black and white images by night. 32 high powered IR Low Glow LED's give a Hyper Night Vision range of up to 24 meters, infrared is invisible to the eye so no flash is omitted. A "Low Glow" infrared glare may be seen if looking directly at the camera LED's in darkness.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential 119836 offers a variety of adjustable camera settings that can provide one to three images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of HD video at a time. An adjustable trigger delay from one second to 60 minutes is also an option. This Bushnell Camera produces high quality 3, 8 or 12mp images with full-color resolution and an automatic day/night sensor to ensure you won’t miss that picture perfect shot. The Trophy Cam Aggressor also features a stunning 720p HD Video capture with Audio, and a Time-Lapse (field scan) mode. Field Scan allows you to take regular still images of a particular project over hours, days or weeks, you can then stitch them all together to make a fast forward (start to finish) movie.
It's no wonder that Bushnell Camera Traps continue to lead the trail camera industry!.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor Features:
- 3MP, interpolated to 8 or 12 MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- New Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- 0.3-second trigger speed. The time taken for the camera to wake and take a picture/video
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: No
- Video length: 5 second to 60 seconds, programmable (15 seconds at night)
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: No
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: No
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Warranty: One year
Bushnell Trophy Cam Specifications:
- Model: 119836
- Lens: F= 3.1mm - FOV 50 dgs
- Image Resolution: True 3 MP sensor, 8 MP and 12 MP interpolation
- Night vision: 32 Low Glow LED, 24m Range
- PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 25m
- Back-lit LCD Monochrome Display: B&W Text LCD only. 1.5'' screen
- Playback: via SD Card
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Power Consumption: 250mA (+1300mA when all LEDs fire)
- External power compatible: No
- Video Resolution: 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 20 - 30fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: 12MP= 4416 x 3312 / 8MP= 3264 x 2448 / 3MP= 1920 x 1440
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
In The Box:
- Bushnell Camera 119836. Trophy cam HD Essential E2, 12mp - Low Glow
- Instruction Manual
- Web Belt