2FR Bat Tube
This maintenance-free concept enables a Bat Tube to be built into the masonry of a wall. A number of these Tubes can be placed next to one another in modular form to create much larger spaces with transverse connecting holes, we recommend connecting at least 3 units together. Each Tube has three different types of internal partition.
One of the special features is an optional passage through the rear panel: This enables existing cavities occupied by bats in the walls or structure of a building to be retained, providing an unobtrusive solution when conversion, renovation or insulation work is being carried out on older buildings. The bats can crawl from one Tube to another and through the rear into the existing cavities.
Schwegler Bat Tube 2FR Features:
- Siting: Listed buildings, industrial buildings, bridges and buildings of slab-type construction.
- Suitable for: Bat species that inhabit buildings
- Material: SCHWEGLER wood-concrete with integrated internal partitions
- Colour: grey material, paintable with standard air-permeable wall-paint
- Dimensions: height 470 x width 200 x depth 125mm
- Entrance: width 150 x height 200mm
- Weight: approx 9.8 kg